Sparse spooky plans for this Hallow’s Eve?
Worry not, we’ve got you covered for all of the festivities you’ll need for a last minute scare fix. Whether you’re into gigs, films or just some drinks – have a look below for some great suggestions!
1) Goldie Plays: The Nest – Dalston
Junglist guy decides to play trendy venue to revelers in need of a spooky hit of dance music bliss?
2) Top Secret Comedy Club Halloween Show + Afterparty – Covent Garden
Bring the skeletons of old jokes out of the cloest – this TOP SECRET comedy club is bound to be a SCREAM.
3) Trick Or Treat Halloween Treasure Hunt – British Museum, Holborn
Marrying two age-old traditions of an Easter Egg Hunt and true horror, this event is a great activity for grown-ups and kids alike.
4) Four Femmes Halloween Party – 140 Newington Butts
Comic cabaret lends itself to the macabre for this fourtets excellent take on maudlin humour.
5) West End Film Club: The Lost Boys Screening + Rooftop Halloween Party: Century Club Soho
Century Club Soho presents a film night of the classic 80s Horror Romp ‘The Lost Boys’ with a costume party on the roof to boot. Not to be missed.