Guitarists are a funny bunch. Very picky.
Ha. Ha. Ha…
Get it right this year, folks. Look at our essential guide for Christmas gifts for guitarists and take those highly strung folk down a few pegs.
More great gifts to be discovered at the Gift Finder here and also an extensive selection of guitar themed gifts here.
1) Pure Tone: Tennessee Super Jumbo Electro Acoustic Guitar
A fantastic guitar for beginners in the game – inexpensive and solidly built it’s perfect foranyone just starting out on the strings.
The Pure Tone: Tennessee Super Jumbo Electro Acoustic Guitar has a specially selected laminate top, making for a great look and sound.
It has a genuine Rosewood fingerboard for a smooth fretboard; making it easy to play and a lovely thing to behold.
2) Stagg: Guitar Wall Hanger
Hang out with your guitar (on the wall).
3) Ernie Ball: Regular Slinky Guitar String Set
Ernie Ball is the pioneer of Rock and Roll guitar strings. Since setting the industry standard for electric strings, the list of Slinky users has grown to include the likes of Jimmy Page, Eric Clapton, Steve Vai and Slash. If you like tone, you like Slinkys! Wound strings are made from nickel plated steel wire wrapped around tin plated hex shaped steel core wire.
Custom gauge (10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46)
One of the best selling strings of all time!
Made from nickel plated steel wire wrapped around tin plated hex shaped steel core wire.
Suitable for all types of music.
4) First Aid Kit For Guitar – Electric
Smashed up guitar solutions? This is your guy.
5) How To Write Songs on Guitar
WHAT!? THERE’S A BOOK ON THIS?! Why didn’t anyone tell Mumford & Sons?.. (hehe)
6) Guitar Cuff Links: £14.96
Swish looking pair of shiny guitars for your main guy to wear on his sleeve. Cool, huh.
7) Varigrip – Variable Tension Hand & Finger Exerciser
Dexterity is an issue for guitar players in the same way that regular folk compare how loudly they can click their fingers.
Make them happier by allowing themselves to make themselves stronger. If that makes sense.
8) Electric Guitar Baking Spatula: £6.99
9) Ernie Ball: Slinky Coasters – Pack Of Six: £3.99
Slinky Guitar String coasters! This will truly convince any doubters that you are, actually, very heavily involved in playing the guitar.
10) Bottle Axe: Bottle Opener/Key Fob: £7.99
Guitarists like a beer?
Who’d have thought it.
11) Levy’s: MSS3 Suede Leather Guitar Strap – Black: £39.99
A seriously lovely guitar strap. Serious. The guitarists equivalent of a really nice belt.
12) Guitar Shaped Ice Stirrers – 3 Pack £6.99
This is a no brainer for us. We LOVE this and we’re sure the guitarist in your life will too!
13) Dunlop: Jimi Hendrix Collector Series Pick Tin – Band Of Gypsies – £9.99
For the ultimate Hendrix fan in your life.
14) Nanoblock: Electric Guitar – Red – £8.99
Lego-esque guitar toy fun. Constructive, fun and topical. Smart.